- If you are having sedation or general anesthesiayou may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- If you are having sedation or general anesthesiaa responsible adult must accompany you to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive you home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following an anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Drs. Banghart or Waisath prior to your surgical date for instructions.
We Are Here to Help!
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!