- If you are having sedation or general anesthesia you may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- If you are having sedation or general anesthesia a responsible adult must accompany you to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive you home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following an anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr.Banghart or Dr.Waisath prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Choose Exceptional Oral Surgical Care
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Affiliates in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Patient Review from shelley B
I have had four surgeries by Dr Banghart and all have gone smoothly. I highly recommend this office!!
- shelley B
Patient Review from Sylvia J
Most positive dental experience of my lifetime
- Sylvia J
Patient Review from Erica P
Excellent staff and AMAZING doctor...so kind and thoughtful. Will definitely return if/when needed and will absolutely recommend you to EVERYONE I know!
- Erica P
Patient Review from Tom C
I will never go anywhere else but here no where the recovery is so much. Easyer faster better and the follow ups none as good as here I wish I found this place 30 years ago
- Tom C