- If you are having sedation or general anesthesia you may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- If you are having sedation or general anesthesia a responsible adult must accompany you to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive you home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following an anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr.Banghart or Dr.Waisath prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Affiliates in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Most positive dental experience of my lifetime
- Sylvia J
Excellent staff and AMAZING doctor...so kind and thoughtful. Will definitely return if/when needed and will absolutely recommend you to EVERYONE I know!
- Erica P
I will never go anywhere else but here no where the recovery is so much. Easyer faster better and the follow ups none as good as here I wish I found this place 30 years ago
- Tom C